Skip to main content

Last minute study tips

Hi guys ! I’m gonna share some of my last minute study tips even though I’m not an expert but just trying to share my opinions to you guys .

First of all , you must get enough sleep ! . Getting enough sleep is really important because it can gives your brain the opportunity to consolidate new knowledge . It also improve your memory and increase your energy to sit for an exam . Secondly , you must find the best study method and study time for yourself . Furthermore , test yourself frequently so that you can practice retrieving more informations . Last but not least , eat healthily & avoid from eating junk foods , snacks and etc .. 

Just believe in yourself . Even if you don’t , pretend that you do and, at some point, you will. 
It’s just a little tips to share I hope it helps .

Comments

  1. wooww that's great tips for us thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rule of out life

As I look back on my life , I realize that everytime I thought I was being rejected from something good , I was actually being redirected to something better . Once you start speaking the truth you can't stop it . Abusive people have unwritten rules . On being unwritten rule is the rule of silence . I know this silence well , it was a part of my life for a long time ago . The victim knows the rules of silence and generally complies with those rules for fear by more abuse or embarrassment by the abuser , which is also abuse . The silencing plan includes spinning the truth to the point of making it seem like everything is the victims fault . This fear keep the victim quiet . It's highly effective .